About Rush Hour
Rush Hour is an AI-powered toolkit for animating vehicles. Using the realtime physics engine of Unreal Engine, an AI driver will pilot a physically simulated vehicle across a spline-based path. You can select a number of different profiles (Racer, Frantic, Slowpoke, etc) and a profile strength to influence how the AI will behave.
Version 1.0.1 (2022/11/17) notes:
Minor improvements and official support for Unreal Engine 5.1.
Additions & Fixes
- Ensured compatibility with Unreal Engine 5.1
- Reduced compilation warnings by using newer API, and introducing an Engine Backwards Compatibility library
- TAssetSubclassOf renamed
- FStringAssetReference renamed
- Reduced Compilation warnings by following newer conventions with preprocessor guards
- Stopped using ANY_PACKAGE and used full class path for EDriverProfile
- New asset registry changes and header locations
No known breaking changes for upgrading from 1.0